ProDigit 70 Large Character Dod Printing
ProDigit 70 is a large character inkjet printer for industrial use. It is fast drying and oil-based case coding machine suitable for printing on porous materials such as corrugated cases and coding cartons. Replacing expensive labeling solutions to print barcodes, logos, batch number, and external data directly onto porous substrates. With its modular design, the PD 70 controller can work with two separate print engines enabling two-sided printing on cases or extending height up to 140mm for one-side printing.
Ideal Coding Solution on Porous Substrates
Secondary packaging such as corrugated cartons, which are porous in nature, are perfect canvas for ProDigit 70 large character inkjet printer. Using oil-based ink that is fade-proof, PD 70 can print directly onto corrugated packaging materials for various industries such as food & beverage, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical. The robust and industrial design enables it to work even on the harsh environment of ceramics packaging industry.
High-resolution Large Character Case Coding & Marking
ProDigit 70 large character inkjet printer is capable of printing high-resolution (maximum 180 dpi) on a maximum speed of 58 meters per minute with 70mm print height onto corrugated substrates. The prints are long-lasting and fade-proof even on prolonged exposure to sunlight or moisture.
Sustainable & Eco-friendly Printing
Maplejet ProDigit uses long-lasting printhead powered by Xaar Printhead Technology. Unlike disposable Thermal Inkjet Printers (TIJ), ProDigit’s printhead lasts for an average of two years even on continuous production. This promotes a good environmental practice in avoiding disposal of toxic waste materials drawn by waste ink and plastic into the environment.
Save Cost While Printing
ProDigit inkjet coding printer offers low-cost of ownership with its simple yet industrial strength functionalities. Using durable long-lasting printheads that can save cost compared to disposable printheads of thermal inkjet printers. ProDigit printers are operator-friendly and require low maintenance to continuously produce superior print quality throughout the production.
How inkjet coding printer it works…
There are two kinds of inkjet printing technology – Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) Printing and Drop-on-Demand (DOD) inkjet printing. Maplejet ProDigit works with DOD through Xaar Printhead Technology.
Under DOD falls three classes; valve jet – the flow of intermittent ink droplets are controlled by a valve; thermal inkjet – the use of tiny heating element to force the ink out of the nozzle; and piezoelectric – a charge is generated when force is applied onto a certain material producing precise amount of droplets required for printing. Maplejet ProDigit large character inkjet printer uses piezo inkjet technology.
Piezoelectric DOD printing uses piezoelectric technology as actuators for drop ejection. The ink vibration at the nozzle openings is precisely controlled by the actuator once it receives the signal resulting in a multi-sized droplet ejection; thus, delivering outstanding print quality to a range of different substrates.
- It is a large character inkjet printer for industrial use.
- A maximum print height up to 70mm (140mm with two print modules on one side printing)
- Can operate single or double print modules using one controller
- Easy and simple to use and no extensive training required
- Six user-defined preloaded fonts
- Design, print and store message capability
- A maximum speed of 58M/min
- Bulk ink system (500ml bulk bottle) for longer continuous operation
- Remote & field upgradeable with modular components and options
- Compact with industrial-strength infrastructure
- Display Screen: 8.4″ Color TFT LCD with Industrial Touchscreen
- Printing Channels: 2 Channels with Separate Messages
- Connectivity: Computer, PLC, Weighing device, Barcode reader
- Connection ports: Ethernet and RS232
- External Database Print Capacity: On line batch
- Menu Language: All Languages available on request
- Message Saving Capacity: Up to 499 Messages
- Password Protection: Yes
- Input Voltage: 90-240 VAC
- Power: 60 W
- System Diagnostic: Yes
- Environmental Conditions: 0-50 degrees Celsius – Humidity 0-80% RH
- Start & Stop Time: Immediate
- Standard: CE, CSA & UL
- Resolution: 180 dpi (Print Height = 70mm)
- Max Print Speed: 58M/minutes
- Height Range of Printable Characters: 1-70mm
- Printable Language: All available on request
- Number of Fonts: Six pre-loaded fonts (user defined)
- Logo Printing Option: Yes
- Message Component: Text, Date, Time, Logo, Counter, Shift, Barcode,
- External Data, Lot Number,
- Basic Shapes
- Auto Update: Production & Expiry date, Time, Shift, External Data
- Barcode: All major barcodes supported (1D, 2D & GS1)
- Print Module Angle Adjustment: Horizontal & Vertical
- Ink Consumption Control System: Yes
- Counter: Various counter option
- Ink Supply System: Bulk ink system, 450ml (up to 1000ml capacity soon to be released)
- Printhead Configuration: Round or Square Type Printhead
- Encoder: Yes
- Elevator: Fine Vertical Tuning
- Low Level Warning Ink System: Yes
- Conveyor: Various sizes and designs available on request
- Moving System: For different box sizes
- Software: Vanguard Create Design Software Remote manager Data
- Management Software
- Connectivity with Third Party Software: Yes
- Ink Supply System: Standard Cartridge Based System (180ml)
- Ink Types: Oil-based
- Ink Colour Options: Black, Red, Blue
Don’t take our word for it
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
One of the best thermal inkjet printers available in the market for small to large scale manufacturing industries.Arth Fael29
Installation of their HX Nitro thermal printer was done professionally and quickly, I have been operating and managing the workflow of the printer itself with relative ease.Rb
Most reliable coding and marking solution provider and manufacturer of DOD Inkjet Printers.E Hirji