Hx Nitro Date Code Printer for Batch Codes works perfectly with fast-drying high-throw distance solvent-based ink. Its integrated printhead removes the hassles of bulky and coding & marking. All by reducing your overall production cost. The printer is suitable for high-speed and high-volume production lines.
Versatility and Flexibility
Hx Nitro Date Code Printer for Batch Codes works with mobile or smartphones and any Windows-based computer and tablet devices. Flexible and easy to install in various production lines such as simple conveyor lines, horizontal form filling, and vertical form filling lines.
Simple & Easy Operation
Hx Nitro Date Code Printer can work using your smartphone or any smart device via direct Wi-Fi (no need for an Internet Connection) or Access Point. You can design a 4-line message or monitor your production line with these smart devices. No need for a hard-touch controller pad.
Small Footprint Design
The actual controller weighs 750gm with 146mm x 84mm x 60mm dimensions making Hx Nitro Date Code Printer for Batch Codes one of the lightest industrial TIJ printers. Thus, it can be installed on any part of the packaging machine that best provides the perfect coding experience for your production line.
Connection and Communication
- Connect directly via Hx Nitro printer’s built-in Wi-Fi module using a direct IP Address. No need for an Internet Connection.
- Connect via Access Point or Company Wi-Fi. This connection provides more printer functionalities such as Printer Health Check, Ink Consumption Calculator, Field Upgrade, and more! Also, you can connect to multiple printers in your production line using one smart device.
- Connect via USB port
Hx Nitro Date Code Printer for Batch Codes is compatible with MapleJet Porous and Non-porous ink types. Depending on your packaging materials you can select from the following ink types;
- Boxtron (Black, Blue, and Red) – perfect for printing onto corrugated boxes, cartons and paperboards.
- Chronplast-S – fast-drying ink that works perfectly with Metal, PET, PE, and Glossy or coated paper. Recommended on the high-temperature working environment.
- Chronplast-W – fast-drying ink perfect for any porous and non-porous substrate. Recommended in the low-temperature working environment.
- eUrex_HT – a high-throw distance cartridge ideal for PVC, PP, PET, ABS, Metal, Glass, Polystyrene and Treated Polyethylene film.
- Ultraflex –super-fast drying ink perfect for non-porous substrates such as BOPP, HDPE, PE, PP, PVC, PET, ABS, Polystyrene, and Treated Polyethylene film.
Almost Maintenance-free and No Service Contracts
- Get the latest version of the printer remotely with Field Upgrade Function. No need for Field Engineer visit to upgrade your printer to its latest version & NO EXTRA PAYMENT required
- Hx Nitro Date Code Printer is maintenance-free. No need for regular Field Engineer Visit or outsource maintenance
- No service contract.
- No regular expensive parts replacement
- Replacing the cartridge makes the printer good as new
- Self-maintenance is available when needed.
Training Videos and a Quick User Guide are Available Online
Maplejet Hx Nitro TIJ Printer is a superior choice for large bag printing, offering efficiency and precision in today’s industrial environment. With advanced thermal inkjet technology, it ensures exceptional print…
Auto Notify feature The Auto Notify feature is a convenient tool that alerts the user about important events such as low ink levels, printing completion, or other selected events. These…
Economy Mode printing is an advanced feature of Hx Nitro printers. When Economy Mode is enabled in Hx Manager, the application used to control the printer, it reduces the consumption…